The 1602 operator is designed for traffic lanes up to 20-feet wide in low use commercial and industrial applications. This operator uses a counter-balanced three-piece wishbone style arm assembly. The 1602 operator is designed so that it can be mounted on either the left or right hand side of the roadway. The operator can be equipped with a DC convenience open package (optional) that will automatically raise the arm in the event of a power outage. Perfect for parking control and traffic control applications.
|Features||- Magnetic limit control. |
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- Automatic sequencing inputs for use with slide and swing gate operators.
- Up input memory buffer.
- Down memory option.
- Multiple up commands.
- Two convenience outlets.
- 360° gear box rotation.
- Gate tracker reporting output.
- Programming switches.
- Built-in power On/Off switch.
- Left or right hand mount.
- Wood or aluminum barrier arm (not included, order separately).
- Barrier arm hardware kit (not included, order separately).
- Manual Crank kit available (1601-170).
- Crank kit is a factory installed option only.
|Specifications||- 1 HP continuous-duty motor. |
- 60:1 gear-box running in a continuous oil bath.
- 115, 230*, 460* VAC. (*230 and 460 volt units use a step-down power transformer to achieve 115 volt operating voltage.)
- Arm rotates 90° in approximately 5.5 seconds.
- Class III and IV applications.
- Compliant with UL 325 and 991. ETL Listed. (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, additional secondary entrapment prevention devices may need to be installed with this gate operator. Your professional DKS system installer can provide you with more details on these devices and on current industry safety standards.)
- Dimensions (operator only): 15.25"W x 39.75"H x 15.75"D.