The DKS 1834 access control is an ideal telephone entry system suited for apartment and gated community applications as well as office buildings and industrial sites that have a separate access control system or require telephone entry only. The single-line LCD display features big 1/2-inch characters for easy viewing and your personalized message scrolls across the screen from right to left when the system is not in use. Our unique "One Touch" CALL button and big A and Z scroll buttons make this system one of the easiest to use on the market today! For additional security, the Doorking 1834 allows you to monitor activity AS IT HAPPENS on your computer display.
The Doorking 1834 is available in three distinct styles: Surface mount, Flush mount, and Wall mount. Contact Gate Openers Direct for more information about this and other DKS products.
|Features||The 1833 Telephone Entry & Access Control System can be programmed by any of the following methods: |
- Hayes compatible modem (note 1)
- RS-232 direct connection (note 2)
- The Internet via DKS Server Modem (Patent Pending)(note 1, 4)
- The Internet (note 2, 3)
- LAN (note 2, 3)
Note 1: Modem and Server Modem connection can only be used to send and receive data. These connections cannot be used for Live Transactions or Live Streaming.
Note 2: Live Transactions and Live Streaming are available using this connection method.
Note 3: Requires DKS TCP/IP Converter connected to the 1833.
Note 4: Requires user registration on DKS Server and V 6.3.b software (or later). Earlier software versions will no longer be supported by our servers after July 1, 2011.
- Remote Account Manager and Transaction Analysis software is included with the system.
- Programmable directory codes (1-4 digits).
- 10 and 11-digit dialing capability.
- Large easy to use A and Z scroll buttons.
- One Touch "CALL" button.
- Built-in single-line LCD directory display.
- Live Streaming.
- Live transactions.
- Anti-pass back.
- 8000 event transaction buffer.
- 31 Security (permission) levels.
- Database import/export capability.
- Built-in clock/calendar.
- Holiday schedule.
- Hold open time zones.
- Entry code time zones.
- Built-in postal lock provision.
|Specifications||- True Full Duplex communication. |
- Stores up to 3000 telephone numbers and names.
- Transaction buffer stores last 8000 events.
- Stores up to 8000 access card codes - dependent on system memory.
- Stores up to 255 area codes.
- 8 hold open time zones.
- Single-line directory display uses super-twist LCD with 1/2-inch characters.
- 4-digit entry codes, one for each telephone number.
- 2 form "C" dry contact relays.
- EEPROM memory chip.
- Requires touch-tone, loop-start central office phone line.
- Two 16 VAC, 20 VA power transformers supplied.
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-T
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4528 A
- Compliant with UL 294. ETL listed.
Dimensions Surface Mount: 13"H x 11.25"W x 4.75"D.
Dimensions Flush Mount: 13.25"H x 12"W x 3.25"D.
Dimensions Wall Mount: 15"H x 13.25"W x 3.5"D.