Information Collected and Stored Automatically:
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, Gate Openers Direct of Texas employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. Computer software programs are used to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas. No personal information, such as your name or address, is collected or used for this analysis. We collect no information, which would identify you personally.
We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our web site.
- The date and time you access our site.
- The pages you visit and the result of the request, such as an image or query.
- Other status codes and values resulting from the Web server responding to the request received: HTTP status code, Windows NT code, number of bytes sent, number of bytes received, duration (in seconds) to fulfill the request, server port number addressed, and protocol version.
To provide better service and a more effective web site, we use "cookies" as part of our interaction with your browser. A “cookie” is a small text file placed on your hard drive by our web page server. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to determine who you are or your e-mail address.
Information Collected from E-mails and Web Forms:
When you send us personally identifying information, for example, in an electronic mail message containing a question or comment or by filling out a form that E-mails us this information, we use this information to fulfill or respond to your requests. We may store these requests to provide us with information for future improvements to our Web site. We do not create individual profiles with the information you provide.
Gate Openers Direct of Texas does not disclose nonpublic information to third parties except as permitted by law.
A Private Note to Our Members:
Gate Openers Direct of Texas is committed to making available products and services that will enable you to meet your business and personal needs. Protecting personal information and using it in a manner consistent with your expectations is a high priority for everyone associated with our business.
- Gate Openers Direct of Texas will collect only the personal information that is necessary to conduct our business. That means just what is necessary to provide competitive products and services -- no more.
- Gate Openers Direct of Texas will protect your personal information. Gate Openers Direct of Texas will maintain strong security controls to ensure that information in our files and computers is protected. Where appropriate, we will use security coding techniques to protect against unauthorized access to personal records, ensure accuracy and integrity of communications and transactions, and protect confidentiality.
- Gate Openers Direct of Texas will only share information when absolutely necessary. We will only share information to administer the products and services we provide, when required to do so by the government, or when we partner with other businesses to offer a broader array of products and services. Access Control Distributors of Texas does not disclose nonpublic information to third parties except as permitted by law.
- Gate Openers Direct of Texas will partner only with businesses that follow strict confidentiality requirements. The businesses we select will offer products designed to enhance our members' economic well-being. Under no circumstances will we authorize these firms to charge your account without your express consent, and we will not sell member information to telemarketing firms.
If you have any other questions, please call us at 1-877-688-GATE or send us an inquiry online firstname.lastname@example.org