Doorking 6550 operator is designed to operate very large vehicular swing gates in commercial and industrial applications. Secondary operators are used in bi‐parting (dual) gate applications , and cannot be used as a stand‐alone device.
|Features||- Adjustable, no maintenance magnetic limits. |
- Overlap feature for bi-parting swing gate operation.
- Simple connection for secondary operator in bi-parting applications.
- Selectable shadow/reverse loop function.
- Magnetic lock power provided.
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- Three 115 VAC convenience outlets.
- Gate tracker reporting output.
- Programming switches.
- Built-in reset switch.
- Built-in power On/Off switch.
- Secondary unit includes 50 Ft cable.
|Specifications||-Maximum gate width 25-ft. |
-Maximum gate weight 800 pounds (1/2 HP) or 2000 pounds (1 HP).
-115 VAC. High Voltage Kit allows the operator to be powered from 208, 230, 460 or 575 source voltage. In dual gate applications, only one (1) kit is required (secondary operator DOES NOT require a high voltage kit).
-Class I, II, III and IV applications.
-Compliant with UL 325 and 991. ETL Listed.
-Dimensions: 20.5"W x 38.5"H x 30"D
OPTIONS AVAILABLE WITH THIS OPERATOR:
-Primary / secondary connection cable (secondary operator is shipped with 50-feet of cable).
-Uphill arm pivot assembly and torsion rod assembly
-Plug-in loop detectors.
-Heater kit for cold environments.