The DKS model 1808 is a small compact unit that is loaded with features. It's distinctive styling is ideal for small residential or commercial applications. The 1808 is available in surface mount style only. Guest are identified by voice communication via the telephone. Access is granted by pressing "9" on your touch tone telephone, or access can be denied by simply hanging up. By adding the optional built in directory, the 1808 is ideal for small multi-home gated community applications. The STANDARD UNIT comes Hands Free but a Handset Conversion Kit is available.
|Features||- Programmable directory codes (1-4 digits). |
- 10 and 11-digit dialing capability.
- Two special inputs can be programmed for relay activation or to dial out a preprogrammed phone number.
- 5-digit entry codes for special needs.
- Lighted keypad.
- Built-in time clock.
- Hold open time zones.
- Entry code time zones.
- "Flash" entry codes.
- Built-in postal lock provision.
|Specifications||- Stores up to 1000 telephone numbers. |
- EEPROM Memory Chip.
- Full duplex communication.
- 4-digit entry codes; 1000.
- Six, 5-digit entry codes.
- 15 area codes.
- 16 VAC, 20 VA (250 ma) power transformer provided.
- Ringer equivalence: 0.0 A.
- Jack type: RJ11C or W.
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-0
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4507 A
- Complies with UL 294; ETL Listed.
- Surface mount dimensions: 7.375"H x 11"W x 6.375"D.