The DKS 1833 is an ideal telephone entry and access control system that is suited for applications that do not require a directory or in applications where a separate directory exists. The easy to use Remote Account Manager programming software, card reader interface and expandability options make this unit an ideal choice for those applications with a large number of system users and entry locations. Up to 16 card readers can be interfaced with the 1833 to provide access control. Additionally, our elevator control module restricts which floors a guest or system users have access to, making it an ideal system for high rise buildings. For additional security, the Doorking 1833 allows you to monitor activity AS IT HAPPENS on your computer display and with our anti-pass back memory, you can enable a TRUE anti-pass back system in one of three different configurations; passive, active and trap.
|Features||The 1833 Telephone Entry & Access Control System can be programmed by any of the following methods: |
- Hayes compatible modem (note 1)
- RS-232 direct connection (note 2)
- The Internet via DKS Server Modem (Patent Pending)(note 1, 4)
- The Internet (note 2, 3)
- LAN (note 2, 3)
Note 1: Modem and Server Modem connection can only be used to send and receive data. These connections cannot be used for Live Transactions or Live Streaming.
Note 2: Live Transactions and Live Streaming are available using this connection method.
Note 3: Requires DKS TCP/IP Converter connected to the 1833.
Note 4: Requires user registration on DKS Server and V 6.3.b software (or later). Earlier software versions will no longer be supported by our servers after July 1, 2011.
- Remote Account Manager and Transaction Analysis software is included with the system.
- Programmable directory codes (1-4 digits).
- 10 and 11-digit dialing capability.
- 31 Security (permission levels) – 29 Programmable (2 fixed levels)
- Interfaces with 2 card readers - expandable to 16 with tracker expansion board(s).
- Live Streaming.
- Live transactions.
- Anti-pass back.
- 8000 event transaction buffer.
- 31 Security (permission) levels.
- Database import/export capability.
- Built-in clock/calendar.
- Holiday schedule.
- Hold open time zones.
- Entry code time zones.
- Built-in postal lock provision.
|Specifications||- True Full Duplex communication. |
- Stores up to 3000 telephone numbers and names.
- Transaction buffer stores last 8000 events.
- Stores up to 8000 access card codes - dependent on system memory.
- 31 security (permission levels), 29 programmable (2 fixed levels).
- 8 hold open time zones.
- Three anti-pass back configurations: passive, active and trap.
- Elevator control (note 1) for up to 8 elevators, each serving 64 floors.
- Expandable (note 2) to control up to 16 entry points.
- 4-digit entry codes, one for each telephone number.
- 3 form "C" dry contact relays.
- EEPROM memory chip.
- Requires touch-tone, loop-start central office phone line.
- Two 16 VAC, 20 VA power transformers supplied.
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-T
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4528 A
- Compliant with UL 294. ETL listed.
- Dimensions Surface Mount: 13"H x 11.25"W x 4.75"D.
- Dimensions Flush Mount: 13.5"H x 12"W x 2.5"D.