Viking Access Systems L-3 Next Generation Slide Gate Operator is perfect for commercial as well as high end residential systems. Incredible new features of the next generation Viking L-3 stand out like the V-flex control board with on-board diagnostics LCD display and a detachable power supply box to support low voltage. Viking’s L-3 slide gate operator gives you the ability to enjoy complete control of your gate alongside exceeded comfort and peace of mind. The device features multiple excellent & unique specifications including a 100-cycle battery backup, 24 VDC 1/2 horsepower motor, energized by single phase 115V or 230V.
The sheer muscle that this slide gate operator offers is exemplary. It can operate slides up to 1,600 lbs. and 60 ft. long. The new re-design L-3 features on-board variable speed control and the power to deploy digital limits, eliminating the need for adjusting different cams or switches. Viking gate systems offer unique features that one can only imagine, such as adaptive and self-learning algorithms and the redundancy design in both hardware & software. Such features ensure continue operation and highest quality functionality.
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Commercial Warranty |
7 Year Residential Warranty
|Kit Includes||1 complete gate opener(chassis, motor, gears, circuit board, cover) |
· 2 batteries 7ah
· 2 Chain brackets
· 2 Chain bolts
· 25ft of chain #40
|Features||LCD screen displaying status and diagnostics |
• Wireless Master/Slave Kit ensures secure and reliable wireless communication
• Remote access for settings, programming, diagnostics and gate status.
• Standard Battery Backup provides 100 continuous cycles at 100% duty cycle
• Advanced Lightning strike protection up 20,000 volts / 10,000 Amps.
• Simple push button
• Built-in heater for operating temperatures down to -20°F
• Power Saving technology minimizes current draw while at standby
• 5-year commercial warranty; 7-year residential warranty
• Need to purchase VikingBlue separately
|Specifications||Maximum Gate dimension: 60 ft |
Maximum Gate Weight supported: 1,600 lbs.
Maximum duty Cycles: Continuousduty
Motor installed: 24VDCwith 1/2hp
Electrical Requirements: 115Vor 230V Single Phase
Maximum Operating Speed -12" per second