The newly updated Viking H-10, is considered one of the most sophisticated slide gate openers available in the industry. This slide gate can handle weights up to 2200 lbs. covering a 75 ft. travel distance. The H-10 Slide Gate Operator possesses a V-flex control board with a built-in on-board diagnostics LCD display and a detachable power supply box allowing a low voltage wiring option.
New and improved chassis design gives clear view of the controls and integrated post-mount provisions. The new Viking Access H-10 Heavy Duty Slide Gate Operator features a true 1 hp motor that increases the capacity of the gate up to 2000 lbs. The new H-10 includes simplified and improved push button digital limits setup. Additionally, it has an easy accessible switch for manual release, reliable battery backup system and a built-in heater. All these excellent features make this gate opener a brilliant choice to serve both residential, and high-traffic commercial locations. This Viking H-10 Heavy Duty Slide Gate Operator comes with a 5-year residential warranty.
- Built-in LCD screen displays voltages, amps, gate status and diagnostics.
- Wireless Master Kit ensures secure and reliable wireless communication.
- Remote access for settings, programming, diagnostics, gate status and error notifications.
- Standard Battery Backup provides 100 continuous cycles at 100% duty cycle.
- Advanced Lightning strike protection up 20,000 volts / 10,000 Amps.
- Simple, push button limit setup.
- Built-in heater for operating temperatures down to -20°F
- Power Saving technology minimizes drawing of current while standby
- 5-year warranty
- 1 complete gate opener (chassis, motor, gears, circuit board, cover)
- 2 batteries 7ah
- 2 Chain brackets
- 2 Chain bolts
- 25ft of chain #40
- 2 Warning signs
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Warranty|
|Features||Max Gate Size: 75 ft Max Gate Weight: 2,200 lbs. Max Cycles: Continuous duty Motor: 24VDC with 1hp Electrical Requirements: 115V or 230V Single Phase|
|Specifications||Operational Voltage: 24 DC Horsepower: 1 Main Power Source: 115 / 230 AC Single Phase or 24 AC/DC Solar Compatible Battery: 7AmpHr 12 DC x 2 Max Gate Capacity: 2200 lbs. / 75' Traveling Speed: 12" per Second Battery Backup: 100 Full Continuous Duty Cycles (2200 lbs) Maximum Duty Cycle: 100% Continuous Cycle Operating Temperature: -20° F to 160° F|