- Ideal for commercial and industrial applications
- Anti-crushing safety
- As the gearmotor is non reversing, no electric locks need be installed
- In the event of power failure, the key-operated release device makes it possible to open and close the gate manually
- Twin-disk clutch in oil-bath
- Inductive or magnetic travel limit (according to model).
|Features||Features Operator Control panel (844 MPS) Sprocket Idlers and protective cover Easy install limit switch plates Mounting angle brackets Chain-to-gate mounting hardware with nickel plated master links Chain is not included 230 VAC External limits Manual release (non-keyed) "Soft Stop" on opening and closing 3/4 hp motor Oil immersed clutch which, when properly adjusted , limits the amount of pressure the operator can apply to moving gate Duty Cycle: 30% motor run time Microprocessor Control: Choose from 4 operating models: signal to open, signal to close automatic logic security logic S2 security logic FAAC MODEL 844 RACK & PINION KITS INCLUDE:Operator Control panel (844 MPS) Pinion Mounting Angle Bracket Limit Switch Plates|
|Specifications||Quick Specs Horsepower 3/4 Pulling Force 125 lbs Max Weight 1,800 lbs * Maximum Gate Length is limited by the Pulling Force requirement and the 844's maximum motor run time of four minutes|