The 1812 Access Plus is a top-of-the-line residential access control and communication system that allows for voice and data connection over either cellular, VoIP or POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service). The system can be customized immediately with the easy-to-use Access Plus Account Manager programming software. Each unit controls a main door or gate and can easily be expanded to control up to six additional access points. The 1812 Access Plus features an upgraded processor, a new high-fidelity digital voice circuit, better volume control, a lighted push-button and additional call-out telephone numbers (up to 27). Discerning homeowners will appreciate the additional programming, reporting, and advanced features found in this product.
DoorKing's Access Plus Account Manager Software is an easy-to-use program that allows you to manage access control in a variety of controlled access applications.
Download Access Plus Programming Software
NOTES for Access Plus download:
Use this software with Access Plus systems with circuit board 1970-010 only. (This software cannot be used to program 1812 systems with 1871-010 or 1971-010 circuit boards.)
This program will operate in Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows XP*, Windows Vista, Windows 7 - 8 - 10.
*This program will function with Windows XP provided that Microsoft continues their support of the XP downgrade DLL. If Microsoft discontinues their support of the downgrade DLL, we will discontinue support of Windows XP.
- IP Addressable – uses TCP/IP communication to program the system from your PC via LAN/WAN or an Internet connection.
- Program from your PC. Access Plus Account Manager software program included.
- Two relays on the main board control a door and gate, plus control up to six (6) additional access points with card readers, keypads or RF controls via RS-485 communication.
- 100 card/transmitter/keypad codes (50 with phone numbers; 50 access codes only).
- Control all access points from your PC. Schedule lock and unlock times and easily lock or unlock an access point with the click of your mouse.
- 500 event transaction buffer can be downloaded to your PC and provides you with a record of all events at the access point(s).
- Setup email notification of certain events of your choice. For example, an email can be sent to you when a certain access code is used.
- Connects directly to your existing C.O. (Central Office) phone line. No additional monthly expense for a separate telephone line to the entry system.
- Digital voice circuit for crystal clear communication.
- Unique double ring identifies calls from the 1812.
- Two relays allow control of two doors or gates.
- Answer machine bypass feature allows the homeowner to call the 1812 from an off-site location and “by-pass” a home answering machine to perform programming operations.
- Built-in call waiting so calls from the access system are never missed – even if you’re on the phone.
- Call forwarding – never miss an access system call, even if you’re away from your home. And you can even create a time zone for when you want your calls to be forwarded.
- Dial-out function provides up to 27 alternate phone numbers for the system to call.
- Do-not-disturb feature allows the homeowner to set times when the access system will not ring the house phones.
- Program up to four “hold-open” time zones to keep your door or gate open during certain times of the day.
- Program up to 50 individual five (5) digit entry codes. You can even time zone restrict certain entry codes.
- Program up to 10 temporary entry codes with start and end dates and time zone restrictions. Great for allowing service companies entry to your property.
- Special intercom programming mode allows the 1812 to be connected directly to a PBX or KSU phone system
|Features||Stores up to 27 phone numbers IP addressable – program from your PC via direct connection, LAN or internet Optional cellular adapter for wireless service Access Plus Account Manager programming software is a free download. Add up to six (6) card readers, keypads or RF receivers (RS-485). Optional relay board for use with 26-bit devcies 100 card / transmitter / keypad codes (50 with phone numbers; 50 access codes only). Up to 30 holidays can be added to access and hold open time zones. Control access points from your PC. Schedule lock and unlock times, lock or unlock an access point with the click of your mouse. 10 temporary access codes with start and end dates. 500 event transaction buffer. Email notification of events of your choice. Internet connection required. Call waiting. Call forwarding with time zone restrictions. Unique double ring. Built-in clock / calendar. Do-not-disturb feature. Four “hold open” time zones. Answer machine bypass feature. Intercom mode for use with PBX and KSU phone systems.|
|Specifications||16 VAC, 20 VA (250 ma) power transformer provided. FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-0 DOC (CAN): 1736 4507 A Complies with UL 294; ETL Listed. Surface mount dimensions: 6.13"H x 10"W x 5.25"D. Surface curved mount dimensions: 7.38 "H x 10.88"W x 6"D Flush mount dimensions: 9.13"H x 11.88"W x 4.5"D.|