LIMITED # OF THESE COMPLETE KITS AT SALE PRICE ARE AVAILABLE
The Viking K-2 gate operator has the capacity to operate slide gates up to 700 lbs. and 30 ft. in length at 100% duty cycle under extreme conditions. This efficient operator provides a solution for high-traffic residential applications, because it is safe and reliable. The power supply features convenient fuse access and LED status indicators for incoming high voltage. Solar efficiency, direct drive motor, and safety compliance make the K2 the operator of choice for your residential application.
The Vikings new Smart Positioning System--SPS--detects the absolute position of the gate at any instant during its operation regardless of electrical power. Limits are retained even after manual operation during complete power failure. No re-learn cycle required. This detection is possible thanks to the innovative combination of sensors and a gearbox mechanism added to the main drive of the operator.
- Smart Positioning System
- LCD screen displaying status and diagnostics
- Wireless Master/Slave Kit ensures secure and reliable wireless communication
- Remote access for settings, programming, diagnostics and gate status.
- Standard Battery Backup provides 100 continuous cycles at 100% duty cycle
- Advanced Lightning strike protection up 20,000 volts / 10,000 Amps.
- Simple push-button
- Built-in heater for operating temperatures down to -20°F
- Power Saving technology minimizes current draw while at standby
- 5-year RESIDENTIAL warranty
- Need to purchase Viking Blue separately
The COMPLETE KIT includes:
- 1 complete gate opener (chassis, motor, gears, circuit board, cover)
- 2 batteries 7ah
- 2 Chain brackets
- 2 Chain bolts
- 25ft of chain #40
- Residential RADIO PACKAGE w 2 Remotes
- 2 EMX NIR50-325 UL Monitored reflective safety beam
PLEASE NOTE: Viking K2 Residential Slide Gate Operator must have a Photo Beam to function. It is recommended you add a Photo Beam for convenience and/or to minimize complications. This accessory is available in the product options.
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Residential Warranty ~ NOT intended for commercial use: Voids Warranty|
|Features||• Adaptive motor control • Built-in thermostat controlled heater • Built-in voltmeter • Lightning strike protection • Multiple power options • On-board display • True battery back-up • UL325 compliant • Two monitoring inputs w/ up to 4 devices per input • 120 V outlet provided • Adjustable speed control • Anti-tailgating feature • NEW: Smart Positioning System • Fail secure mode • Fail safe mode • Lockable cover • Manual release - electronic • Multiple power outage options • Two 4A batteries included • Chassis with post mount provisions|
|Specifications||Maximum Gate Capacity: 30 ft at 700 lb UL 325 Classification Class I Duty Cycle: 100% Operating Voltage: 24VDC Main Power Source: 120VAC - 1.5A or 240VAC - 1.0A Main Power Frequency: 50Hz / 60Hz Main Power Fuse 4A Timed Alternative Power Source: 24VAC / VDC (60VA) or Solar Accessory Power: 24VDC - 750mA Power Consumption: - Idle 75mA Motor Current (Typical): 5.0A Operating Temperature: -20°F (-28°C) to 160°F (71°C) Gate Speed: 12 in./sec. Battery Backup 100 Continuous Cycles|